Choose A Product
Choose from one of our many different USPS approved product combinations.
Email us your coverage area needs
Have a 15 minute consultation to determine your defined areas of interest
Send us your Artwork or we can create something for you
We can custom create a design for you that will knock the socks off of your target customers
Let Us Take Care Of The Rest!
We take care of the ink-jet and sorting process. We will deliver to the local USPS post office.
What is Direct Mailing Services?
"Direct Mail" is a form of marketing that involves sending a physical piece of promotional material through the U.S. Postal Service to a home or business. “Direct Mailing” services is designed for businesses or individuals that want to pinpoint specific addresses, as opposed to blanketing the neighborhood. You tell us who to mail to, and we’ll do the rest.
Submitting a successful targeted mailing can be a complicated process for most people and that’s why the company we work with came up with a new innovative validation tool to make the process of uploading your mailing list easy and efficient. Our validation tool will run your submitted list of entries to validate and point out any invalid or duplicated addresses. This way you have the chance to eliminate any invalid or duplicated addresses that would have otherwise cost you extra money.
Popular Uses & Ideas
- Auto Dealerships
- Business Services
- Medical Professionals
- Dry Cleaners
- Contractors and Home Services
- Political Campaigns
- Health & Beauty
- Product Promotions
- Sales Flyers
- Information Bulletins
Postcard (3.5 x 5 up to 4.25 x 6 finish size)
|First Class||Presorted Automation: $0.357 - $0.374|
|Presorted Non-automation: $0.38|
|Single Piece: $0.45|
Letter (3.5 x 5 up to 6.125 x 11.5 finish size) & Self-Mailer (3.5 x 5 up to 6 x 10.5 finish size)
|First Class||Presorted Automation: $0.483 - $0.528|
|Presorted Non-automation: $0.559|
|Single Piece: $0.65|
|USPS Marketing Mail (Standard)||Presorted Automation: $0.356 - $0.391|
|Presorted Non-automation: $0.392 - $0.402|
|Non Profit||Presorted Automation: $0.238 - $0.273|
|Presorted Non-automation: $0.274 - $0.284|
Flat (6.125 x 11.5 up to 12 x 15 finish size)
|First Class||1oz - Presorted Automation: $0.586 - $0.827|
|1oz - Presorted Non-automation: $0.899|
|2oz - Presorted Automation: $0.736 - $0.977|
|2oz - Presorted Non-automation: $0.999|
|1oz - Single Piece: $1.15|
|2oz - Single Piece: $1.31|
|USPS Marketing Mail (Standard)||Presorted Automation: $0.505 - $0.732|
|Presorted Non-automation: $0.569 - $0.752|
|Non Profit||Presorted Automation: $0.331 - $0.558|
|Presorted Non-automation: $0.2395 - $0.578|
- Akuafoil available 3.5" x 5.5" up to 6.5" x 12"
- Postcards available 3.5 x 8.5 " up to 6.5" x 12"
- Rack Cards available 3.5 x 8.5 up to 4" x 9"
- Silk Cards available 3.5" x 8.5" up to 6" x 9"
- Run Sizes
- Sizes ranging from 500 - 100,000
- Stock Types
- No Coating
- Spot UV
- 100LB Gloss Cover
- 14PT C2S
- 14PT Uncoated
- 16PT C2S
- Coating Options?Aqueous CoatingAqueous Coating,AQ, is a water-based coating that helps seal and protect the printed product.
- No Coating
- Spot UV
- Aqueous Coating
- UV Both Sides
- UV Coating, Front Only
- Color Options
All available products
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- 4/4 (4 color on both sides)
- 5/0 (4/0 with Foil on Front)
- 5/1 (4/1 with Foil on Front)
- 5/4 (4/4 with Foil on Front)
- 4/5 (4/4 with Foil on Back)
- 5/5 (4/4 with Foil on Both Sides)
|Turnaround||Mailing Turnaround||Max Days in Production||Cut Off|
|5-7 Business Days||1-3 Business Days||10 Business Days||1:00 PM|
|2-4 Business Days||1-3 Business Days||7 Business Days||1:00 PM|
|2 Business Days||1-3 Business Days||5 Business Days||1:00 PM|
|Next Business Day||1-3 Business Days||5 Business Days||10:00 AM|
|Same Business Day||1-3 Business Days||4 Business Days||10:00 AM|
EDDM Products from our provider
Powerful Promotions made Simple
What is EDDM?
EDDM stands for “Every Door Direct Mail.” Designed to help businesses deploy promotions and advertisements to a targeted area, this U.S. Postal Service program allows the customer to have their mailer hand delivered to every mailbox along chosen routes. EDDM is a cost effective alternative to traditional direct mail that allows you to saturate the market and promote to every household or business in a desired geography.
Benefits of EDDM
- Reach customers at home. Get messages, sales and promotions directly into the hands of your target consumer.
- No more mailing lists. Let the USPS do the work of creating precise lists to saturate specific areas, saving you the hassle and cost of generating your own.
- Flexible size ranges. Choose from our diverse selection of size and finishing options that fit into the USPS’s EDDM restrictions for virtually endless marketing possibilities.
- Full service solution. Ordering online is simple. We even take care of the bundling, paperwork and delivery to the USPS.
We offer two EDDM Solutions: Print Only and Full Service
- Print Only: with our Print Only EDDM solution, you decide how you’d like your orders processed and we’ll determine which sizes and products will work. To process an EDDM order on your own, visit https://www.usps.com/business/every-door-direct-mail.htm.
- Full Service: our Full Service EDDM solution takes the guess work out of the EDDM process. Select a product, choose your routes, then upload artwork. We’ll take care of the paperwork and delivery.
Let EDDM work for you so you can always stay two steps ahead of the competition. Start adding content to your campaign today!